Attention, lovers of Legos! This parents’ guide can help you plan a dream trip to Legoland in Carlsbad, CA. Some of the handy tips include where to score an affordable annual pass, which will pay for itself in two visits. You can find out the best route to the coolest roller coasters, figure out which ride has the shortest line, view themes inside the park, and even check out the food options.
Hey, no one’s stopping you from showing up at the park entirely unprepared. You might have the best day ever just by winging it. But most parents will assure you that having a solid game plan will help save time and money while getting the most out of an unforgettable adventure.
In fact, here are a few extra tips you can use for any amusement park trip you take.
- Pack sunscreen.
- Bring drinks to stay hydrated.
- Talk about an emergency plan if you get separated.
- Know (and follow) park rules.
- Consider wearing medical ID bracelets in case anyone gets lost. Include full contact information and names.
- Pack a change of clothes for younger children.
- Have everyone dress in bright, matching clothes that will stand out in a crowd.
- Plan out meals in advance.
- Download the amusement park app for maps and other updates.
- Be flexible and have the best time!
With a guide on hand and these tips, you just might be able to relax and enjoy the day. Legoland adventures await!